Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Past 300!

I'm officially past 300 in RTK! I actually got there a few days ago but I've been slacking a bit and I didnt have any flashcards so I haven't gone any further since then. (I use traditional paper flashcards in addition to virtual srs flashcards). I have still been reviewing what I have though. It seems to me like I am going through the book at a slower pace than most; I would estimate I do about 10 new cards a day average. I think it's okay though, my retention rate is still very high. I'll keep the progress going, that's for sure. Also, I'm not quite fully doing the Ajatt (http://www.AllJapaneseAllTheTime.com) method in full, but I'm taking and using some of the better ideas from the site, such as listening to Japanese music (Thank you, Mr. Children) and podcasts (I recommend any of the free content on http://www.japanesepod101.com) whenever it's not inappropriate to wear earbuds. All in all, I'm still pleased with my progress so far and I'm excited by both how far I've come and by how much better I can still get. Thanks for all your support so far, 0 blog readers! ;)

Bonus: Some of my favorite kanji (because of look or meaning) - 傘 災 希源 完 憂鬱 霧 雪 愛 悲 春夏秋冬 茶 漠 影

No comments:

Post a Comment